Friday, July 5, 2013

NARS GALAPAGOS New Formula?

NARS GALAPAGOS has been on my wish list for awhile and I just never got it. I would ponder back and fourth "Oh I have something similar probably" and then just pass it up. Well I went to Sephora and picked it up. When I got home I opened my shadow and noticed that there wasn't that CHUNKY glitter it is known to have it is more finely milled this makes me wonder if NARS has changed the shadow a bit. The girl at Sephora had told me in the past that companies re-formulate things every so often. The texture is so smooth and like butter. Today I wore this color just on it's own "blew" it out to make it look like more color then went in with a pencil brush and added more depth.

Now I went online and looked at this swatch from another blogger lauragarciacues.blogspot.com
and hers looked more chunky
and below are my pictures


You can see the "glitter" with this swatch but when applied it's just a twinkle i LOVE IT! it was in my Friday favorites Watch here and i'm wearing it.

if you own Galapagos from a couple years back is yours like mine with a more fine milled shimmmer? let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment